Esterbrook 314 Relief pen is a vintage nib probably from early 1900’s, marketed as a correspondence pen. Its a great bronze or brass, Italic nib, for right handed folks. Holds a good amount of ink with controlled flow, Non corrosive, with a bit of flex .
Type: Short Stub
- New Old Stock (NOS). The nibs are vintage and no longer in production.
- Additional 10% discount on 10 Nibs
- Fits any standard penholder
- Briefly immerse the full pen point in boiling water before first use to remove lacquer/polish Coating. Visit this Expression blog for more information on starting with a new calligraphy nib.
- Kindly note that these are unused vintage nibs right from their box but might have some discoloration/spots due the very old nature but rest assured , they are good for writing.
- Quoted price is for a single nib and box is not included