Gillott 659 , Crow Quill , is a tubular shanked nib needs the Mapping Pen Holder. This is a responsive , delicate and flexible giving fine and wide lines according to the pressure applied. Works best for detail work and delicate lines .
Type: Crow Quill
- Made in UK
- Additional 10% discount on 10 Nibs
- DOES NOT fit any standard straight pen holder. It will need a Crow Quill holder
- Briefly immerse the full pen point in boiling water before first use to remove lacquer/polish Coating. Visit this Expression blog for more information on starting with a new calligraphy nib.
- Kindly note that these are unused vintage nibs right from their box but might have some discoloration/spots due the very old nature but rest assured , they are good for writing.
- Quoted price is for a single nib and box is not included