Gilbert & Blanzy-Poure : No.605, Henry Superieure, French Vintage Flex Nibs
This is a good nib for all around writing. As compared to 2552 , this nib gives a limited line variation. The biggest pro is that this nib carries the ink well and distributes it evenly without stuttering.
- Flexible and sharp , and gives a great solid feeling to the script
- Performance similar to Blanzy Departmetale Cementee 2552
- Made in France
- The nibs are vintage and no longer in production.
- Additional 10% discount on 10 Nibs
- Fits any standard penholder
- Briefly immerse the full pen point in boiling water before first use to remove lacquer/polish Coating. Visit this Expression blog for more information on starting with a new calligraphy nib.
- Kindly note that these are unused vintage nibs right from their box but might have some discoloration/spots due the very old nature but rest assured , they are good for writing.
- Quoted price is for a single nib and box is not included