Esterbrook Penesco 501 , USA Vintage Flex Nib
Type : Spoon
- A spoon pen with a pinched waist and a turned-up tip. A large baseball bat vent hole. Sharp tip with nose crimping. Gray finish.
- Because the vent hole is so large, it is recommended that you do not overload this pen with too much ink. Otherwise, a good writer.
- Made in USA
- The nibs are vintage and no longer in production.
- Additional 10% discount on 10 Nibs
- Fits any standard penholder
- Briefly immerse the full pen point in boiling water before first use to remove lacquer/polish Coating. Visit this Expression blog for more information on starting with a new calligraphy nib.
- Kindly note that these are unused vintage nibs right from their box but might have some discoloration/spots due the very old nature but rest assured , they are good for writing.
- Quoted price is for a single nib and box is not included