Blanzy Conte Gilbert – Sergent Major Supérieures 2500 , French Vintage Flex Nib
This nib gives good shading, and fine hairline. In comparison with Blanzy 2552; the Sergeant Major is slightly less flexible. It is good for all kinds of pointed pen calligraphy and copperplate scripts.
- Very flexible and sharp
- Performance similar to Blanzy 2552
- Made in France
- The nibs are vintage and no longer in production.
- Additional 10% discount on 10 Nibs
- Fits any standard penholder
- Briefly immerse the full pen point in boiling water before first use to remove lacquer/polish Coating. Visit this Expression blog for more information on starting with a new calligraphy nib.
- Kindly note that these are unused vintage nibs right from their box but might have some discoloration/spots due the very old nature but rest assured , they are good for writing.
- Quoted price is for a single nib and box is not included