Blanzy Conte Gilbert – 2552 Departmentale Cémentée , French Vintage Flex Nib
This is a sought-after flexible vintage dip pen nib as it is capable of good variations. It is very comfortable to write with, and nearly like but a little bit more firm than the Brause 361. The 2552 is a sharp, long nib and produces very fine hairlines and shading making it is good for a variety of ornamental penmanship hands.
The word ” cementée ” means that the steel of the nib has been carburized , making it stronger and you can write with these nibs for a very long time . This property makes this nib a good choice for drills and practice
- Very flexible and sharp
- Performance similar to EF Principle
- Made in France
- The nibs are vintage and no longer in production.
- Additional 10% discount on 10 Nibs
- Fits any standard penholder
- Briefly immerse the full pen point in boiling water before first use to remove lacquer/polish Coating. Visit this Expression blog for more information on starting with a new calligraphy nib.
- Kindly note that these are unused vintage nibs right from their box but might have some discoloration/spots due the very old nature but rest assured , they are good for writing.
- Quoted price is for a single nib and box is not included
There are no reviews yet.