Baignol & Farjon : 2730 EF, Henry Superieure , French Vintage Flex Nib
- Very flexible and sharp
- Performance similar to EF Principle
- Made in France
- The nibs are vintage and no longer in production.
- Additional 10% discount on 10 Nibs
- Fits any standard penholder
- Briefly immerse the full pen point in boiling water before first use to remove lacquer/polish Coating. Visit this Expression blog for more information on starting with a new calligraphy nib.
- Kindly note that these are unused vintage nibs right from their box but might have some discoloration/spots due the very old nature but rest assured , they are good for writing.
- Quoted price is for a single nib and box is not included