Baignol & Farjon : 2436 EF, Velleda Cementee, French Vintage Nib
This nib has good shading and finer hairlines compares with Blanzy 2552. It is a good nib for flourishing and all types for pointed pen lettering.
- Very flexible and sharp
- Performance similar to Blanzy 2552
- The nibs are vintage and no longer in production.
- Additional 10% discount on 10 Nibs
- Fits any standard penholder
- Made in France
- Briefly immerse the full pen point in boiling water before first use to remove lacquer/polish Coating.
- Visit this Expression blog for more information on starting with a new calligraphy nib.
- Kindly note that these are unused vintage nibs right from their box but might have some discoloration/spots due the very old nature but rest assured , they are good for writing.
- Quoted price is for a single nib and box is not included